Tuesday, November 6, 2007

What Object Is Good To Jack Off With

Lorenzo & the vaccines

Chi ha bambini sa che il momento vaccino è un momento, come posso dire, topico.
E' come un rituale, con tutto il suo carico di paure, angosce da parte dei genitori e da parte dell'interessato.
Oggi, subito dopo scuola, per la prima volta siamo andati in una specie di Asl olandese, quella del nostro quartiere OUD ZUID, perchè Lorenzo doveva fare l'ultimo richiamo del vaccino esavalente-qualcosa.
Una volta arrivati, cerco e trovo la dottoressa che si occupa dei bambini sopra l'anno, le faccio vedere il libretto delle vaccinazioni Italian, she did not ask for anything, neither money nor received any documents or anything, just wants to be sure that the booklet is updated. I answer yes, go get the vaccine, but not without first consulting with a colleague to see how many vaccines should be administered.
the end came with the single dose syringe, Lorenzo is quiet, I'm quiet, he tells me to discover the arm and I think "Here we have now, now that's grown up makes me a big scene in front of the Viking and I do not know how calm him down, then maybe I have to tie them or throws him to the ground and plumper me the blocks etc ", instead look at the syringe Lorenzo, sits next to me, the doctor tries to distract him pointing to the other girl that is doing the raspberries. But Lori has evidently taken by her mother, wants to see what happens. In short, the girl shoves the needle into his arm, injecting the vaccine and Lorenzo is not a breath, not even an "A", if I had suddenly turned off his board probably would have preferred pain.
Well, this is not to boast, rather it is a pure and simple fact, when Lorenzo was little, no one has ever cried, the doctors were still shocked, so much to think "But I injected him well?"
And even these two doctors were bewildered, across the hall you could hear screams and ancestral him good and quiet. And there began
compliments, like "What a brave child!" or "You have to be proud of him" and me a bit 'I expected that everything would be smooth, I "Dank je wel! without scompormi much. Then I explained that I, too, when I collect the blood, the needle and I have to see him since he was a baby he never cried.
Then came the tricky question, the girl makes me "How Is His father?" and I said "Oh, he just Could faint to see a needle or blood burdens."
And down laughing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment