Those who prefer to classify the issues, limit, defining the boundaries of the same, however, cloistered necessary qualifications, to lead quickly to anyone looking eagerly for something specific, here the issues are not boxed in the main clause often exceeded my own intention.
Philosophy, Religion, Politics, Science and Literature, mix in each of them, sometimes with some depth, and others, by the surface simplicity, without neglecting the intention of spreading the joy of reading from the beginning to the end, everyday issues and historical facts, which most disappointing, absurd or that could be harmful, do not stop at the end the feeling of pessimism useless, but even optimism for a final smile funny, I'll try to finish off with some wit.
The limitations of this Blog, I will be reduced to writing and analyzing skills, ingenuity, imagination and respect for the reader and anyone else!
The trial issue is always personal, equity will allow you to express their disagreement or agreement with them, without censorship, their thoughtful comments; enrich the virtue of sincerity and honesty by providing our truth!
if it exceeds the limits of ingenuity, imagination, respect and freedom, of course, quite difficult, shall suffer the penalty of our own courage.
is already a pleasure to read I guess.
Alfonso Ortega Díaz.
August 2008.
Philosophy, Religion, Politics, Science and Literature, mix in each of them, sometimes with some depth, and others, by the surface simplicity, without neglecting the intention of spreading the joy of reading from the beginning to the end, everyday issues and historical facts, which most disappointing, absurd or that could be harmful, do not stop at the end the feeling of pessimism useless, but even optimism for a final smile funny, I'll try to finish off with some wit.
The limitations of this Blog, I will be reduced to writing and analyzing skills, ingenuity, imagination and respect for the reader and anyone else!
The trial issue is always personal, equity will allow you to express their disagreement or agreement with them, without censorship, their thoughtful comments; enrich the virtue of sincerity and honesty by providing our truth!
if it exceeds the limits of ingenuity, imagination, respect and freedom, of course, quite difficult, shall suffer the penalty of our own courage.
is already a pleasure to read I guess.
Alfonso Ortega Díaz.
August 2008.
0 comments:
Post a Comment