One night I decided to change ..
"Let's try a little watercolors!"
I did not know to draw and so I got my model
Girl was there, sleeping, and so, in the twilight of the room, I began to portray
using a technique unknown to me!
After all, I like the result, a bit dirty, uneven and with pencil marks visible!
A monitor is not in it to make it that much since I have drawn virtually in the dark!
say that I did as heating for the 3-day course in watercolor painting and drawing from life I'll do next week in Lovere!
Ahahahaha!!
"Let's try a little watercolors!"
I did not know to draw and so I got my model
Girl was there, sleeping, and so, in the twilight of the room, I began to portray
using a technique unknown to me!
After all, I like the result, a bit dirty, uneven and with pencil marks visible!
A monitor is not in it to make it that much since I have drawn virtually in the dark!
say that I did as heating for the 3-day course in watercolor painting and drawing from life I'll do next week in Lovere!
Ahahahaha!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment