Una mujer genial
This woman called Olga is my mother.
I can not believe the strength it has, how he could overcome his lack of Tucumán natal and positioned itself as a voluntary at the time of work and progress while none of his passing ecomnómico is now the fruit of his effort and his love to all.
is a wonderful woman did everything and when I say everything is just so.
wanted to speak ill of her and could not, did not have any thesis to be developed.
now has command of his clothing store and not only for clients, friends do not stop to help someone gets in the way asking him to buy a plant, pen etc.
She exclaims, "at least it is working" Six days
semanba spend in the store while also attending to all including myself.
always makes the food not only for family but for good people to add wing table.
Her house is immaculate and is great, Saturday is the day that pays atencvión and after 12 hours of cleaning, start prepare lunch on Sunday. Serria
so, prepare dumplings for ten people after working all week.
The home is best.
His energy is incredible, I know another woman that can keep pace.
I do not know.
While she embraces that entertains you with love and I have the conviction that their way of showing affection only sometimes present with adults is poirque proves otherwise working in full you will serve and .
with the boys is different from all his tenderness is in their grandchildren.
I am happy to have her as mother.
swear that this is very summary of all activities undertaken by it. I really congratulate
Olga.
And I love a lot.! Kristian
God bless.
0 comments:
Post a Comment