Yo ayudé a mi psiquiatra.
Hello my name is Kristian, start back to my new life was given in this way. Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Wording For Post Wedding Luncheon
In 2004 I left work in a global telecommunications company with a broadcast fax to HR saying
90% of incapacity for work due to my diagnosis of "paranoid schizophrenia"; signed by my doctor in 2004.
I started with this disease in January 2001 and now is now well attenuated but not cured.
These things happen and we do not understand.
After testing hundreds of pills my medication was reduced to risperidone and clonazepam.
Not finding the solution with psychiatrists began therapy.
That's when I met Craig a psychologist who did the impossible and doing it well "restored my life feels empty
One with the disease without shaft, without direction. Cristina
he did and tried to do when I could not attend the Centrito she came and shared a coffee. Our talks
"that was your day, my falimia, my children and she always hoping that" a person with your ability, just a destination out adelate "Look
things and talks tenidas_
-" Cristina I love this bar "
- is cute is quiet and well decorated.
andás
how Kristian?
_ahora I'm with you better, enjoying it, but I have ideas to return to work, "
" good and some free lance? "
-No but you know I can do much internet usage and I have some ideas.
"What?"
I'll make money with internet I'll post mine and help people in need, which will not see another horizon that depression
"Very good addition
_I want to do a hairdressing course Cristina, but not as I do travel by bus
but I'll try and it's going to pay the full course because I know I will not fail.
_ "This excites me Kris, your desire to get out of depression, to feel and do what you like and also novel in that respect you," did not know you liked the salon "look safe assumption felt
, you see, I'll lograr.A karina and I said,: Do not you know the joy boys models! ...." So I got the full game! "
Only six months after my hairdresser was already installed Karina and while traveling with me every day, people-generated customer confidence and began to roll the wheel.
also started selling products on eBay and I do well or internet also gives you opportunities to make money. Only
admit that I struggled and the equation of love remains.
I came for love and love what I do. Kristian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment