Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Middle School Hentia Middle School?

Se quiere matar.

Today my sister is at home after been hospitalized for taking the 2 mg Rivotril 17.
All this for a break with your partner no longer wants it and I never wanted.
I'm holding the kids as I can, but it will be difficult because my in-laws do not believe in psychology, psychiatry, etc..
I have it to stop, and ruled that it wants to take life,
The hospital disaster medical psquiatras never came and my sister was discharged herself. Bone
dressed and left, zero record of anything. Here
nothing happened.
It is the second time he tries to commit suicide and has three beautiful children and do not understand how hard it is acting ugly, the damage it is causing.
We made all the weapons in the house.
Just arrived in time to greet the kids went straight to the phone and complained about him not walking, who walked
playing
-why
It turned everything upside down and is beyond me.
This will need to do, you wear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment